Micron provides comprehensive and final in-house assembly solutions from concept to finished product.
A Highly Integrated Process Methodology
The Micron in-house assembly expertise starts with a dedication to perform end-to-end process integration. Our standard approach is characterized by:
- A high level of interaction with designers and machinists.
- Early final functional testing against CAD inputs to expose initial problems.
- Monitoring of moving parts and assembling drawings to optimize machining and assembly schedules.
Laser Focus Quality
Our unwavering goal is to ensure that the delivered product specifications and functionality meet your critical business needs.
- We believe in Quality Control beyond simply “building to design”.
- We are expert trouble-shooters. Meticulous and with a sharp eye.
- We perform quality checks early and resolve defects BEFORE they are introduced into the final product.
- Our QC rigor minimizes schedule and cost exceedances on every job.
The combination of our highly experienced staff with our tools and systems allows Micron to confidently assemble and test to any requirement.
We perform 100% of our assembly and QC activities in-house.
Assembly pros for over 20 years. We really know how to work the tools.
Craft and precision serve as cornerstones through every phase of production.
Our state-of-the-art facility is home to the most skilled designers, machinists, and assemblers.
We assure that your final product will meet the standards you expect.
Customer Focus and Meticulous Attention on every job … that’s our HERITAGE and our PROMISE.
Trim Tool Assembly
Industry: Food Packaging